Saturday, June 5, 2010

CAUGHT AGAIN

What is it about Fabulous Trainer Dude is he psychic. I Had a stress full day racing all around the state, fortunately it is a small state, before I went to work. Starting off at the Kettles where I was the recipient of still another mean spirited yet heartfelt berating. Went to work discovered that I was unprepared for mother nature's reminder that I am a girl. well what is the natural solution? Ice cream of course. So I help myself to one, scoop some out and shovel it into my mouth but who should arrive with home grown spinach for me. Yes you guessed it. Mr FTD. I can tell you this, a boiled lobster is not more red than I was. Was he critical? no he says enjoy your ice cream you look like a girl who has had a long day. How blessed am I

No comments:

Post a Comment