Wednesday, August 25, 2010


well here we are at the middle of our restful, relaxing staycation, thoroughly enjoying ourselves. The whether is not to cooperative but the house is looking better than it has in a while, in spite of the fact that the project room has moved into my bedroom.
Princess pie is growing so fast she is now the length of the whole bathtub. It's time to open the toddler bed so that it is a twin bed. Right now her feet touch one end and her head touches the other and she is only three. As such the project room is now in process of being converted to a little girls room to afford her a place to play and store her too much stuff.

I reluctantly admit that I have a tendency toward excess but some how manage to convince myself that I am a minimalist. The human ability for self deceit is truly amazing. I will often times muse at others as I observe how their self perception varies so widely from who they present. All the time thinking At Least I KNOW Who I AM. It is never long before I find another incongruant behavior of my own. It is alleged that if you know about behaviors they can be corrected. I have not yet devised how to do that successfully. Well enough of my seemingly endless flaws. Back to the story at hand. When I saw the Johnson family's blog illustrating their marvelous playroom I was inspired to improve the play area in our house. Princess pie's room is truly tiny, ideal for a baby, but wholly insufficient for a little girl. So the reorganizing process has begun it is a huge task but will be well worth it when it's completed

No comments:

Post a Comment