Monday, May 24, 2010

THE BELL TOLLS FOR YOU


Well if you have kids then you know that they can drive crazy and from time to time my patience wears a bit thin and while i can no longer remember the action that generated such intense frustration I will relay the MOM you could be over reacting scenario anyway. Child, AKA Chantmeister, commits crazy action. AGAIN! Mom, that's me,flips into a just barely controlled raging and in the rant state "It is as though there is a giant bell that descends on your head and all the people on the planet have clackers and are banging this bell as a wake up call just for you!!! and you stand there with a contemplative look saying hmmm what's that tinkling I hear in the distance. Well that did it, I couldn't even take me seriously! and we both fell into peels of relieving laughter.we laughed about that for days. In retrospect i suppose the reason it was so funny was that of the 2 of us I am the terminally flaky one. The greatest blessing God has bestowed on me is my wonderful dysfunctional mixed up insane ridiculous family to which I pretend not to be well suited but who are of course ideal for me.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I am so glad that you have been able to write everyday. It is so addicting and theraputic. I already feel so much closer to my Heavenly Father and at the end of a hard day forcing myself to count my blessings seems to make everything ok. I love you!

    ReplyDelete