Friday, May 14, 2010

difficult day today having trouble recognizing any blessing so the best thing to do is list them
Princess pie my exuberant granddaughter who is darling andbossy and sweet and demanding and wants to be the pirate as often as she wants to be the fairy, Riah and her whole clan who babysit while i work and tolerate, correction, appriciate me and my terminal flakeyness. my brother who just shakes his head in amusement and does his best to intervene since managing cash for me is like holding water in your hands with your fingers spread appart. My job with my delightfull residents who by their being do as much for me as i do for them. My work partner HayHay who understands that the manipulation of cosmic energy dictates the degree of success of our shift amd harmonizes nicely
see you list your blessings and feel better right away

No comments:

Post a Comment