Friday, May 21, 2010

there is a little problem with the electrical system in my car, so the lights that should automatically turn off don't consistently do so. More importantly turning them off manually doesn't guarantee that they turn off either. As such i am frequently a midnight damsel in distress. most irritating!!! I do try to remember to check if the lights are off but have suffered with terminal flakiness a long time. And it is a condition that impedes rational behavior and thought. So again last night leaving work I go out, get in the car, turn the key and instead of roaring to life. Silence. Nothing. But as always God has blessed me with kind and loving coworkers who are only to willing to help me AGAIN revive my self indulgent persnickity vehicle.

I got an email from the hunky hulk my ex hubby always good to hear from him tales from his journey are most often a treat and the manner by which he tells them keeps me in stitches for days. Definately on the blessing list

No comments:

Post a Comment