Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's my plan to list daily any blessings that befall me on a daily basis. Today i had a really fun day with my family some trivial shopping but a blast being silly in the car. It is a wonder they tolerate me.
The Chantmeister's honey saved me a boatload of cash by priming and restarting the furnace, so cool, the oil co's charge big for the 5min job I should earn so much an hour!
Bad diet day today I wonder if I am a carbaholic. I feel really good without them on board but crave them all the same. When i am a good girl and stick to eggs beans chicken and spinich i feel good have energy avoid joint swelling and pain yet sweets chips and pizza tempt me like a bellydancer at a labourer's convention.
Brag time i have lost nearly 70 pounds since last year this time just a few pounds away from halfway!!! feel so much better. My friend is helping me. He is Mr. Fabulous trainer dude so cute totally nonjudgemental and mad nice.
I won the biggest loser contest at work, cleaned up over $500 in the kitty. Mine all mine, I hope they have another one soon. Cash is a great incentive ;)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! That is GREAT!!! And I'm so glad you're blogging~ What a nice way to record the blessings in your life.
    xo

    ReplyDelete