Saturday, May 15, 2010

well Chantmeister, princess pie and i went to a mall for a mother daughter shopping day neat trick three people two moms and two daughters we had a blast. We walked all over decided to have lunch I saw a sign for texas b-b-q and thought hooray! pulled pork. IT WAS CHINESE FOOD sweet and sour, honey, and terriaki chicken fried veggies etc. I know some Texans. I do not think that they would be the least bit amused. However, everything else was so completely carbolisious we ate there anyway not horrible and way cheap all three of us 8 bucks.
We did some more shopping around got a couple of little things and came home.
Ever have one of those caught in the act moments. yeah, well me too. for nurses day the hospice people gave a gargantuan bag of lindt truffles to our unit/shift and in spite of my current and successful dieting one of those tantalizing little treats found it's way into my mouth. Completely by accident!!! at that pricise moment, who should come in to visit mom? Mr. Fabulous Trainer Dude (who will from here on out be referred to as Mr.FTD) who quietly asks with an accusitory stare, what's in your mouth? well those lindt balls are good and they are big and i put the whole thing in my mouth I could bearly choke out the word chocolate. If you remember he is mad nice so he rolled his eyes shook his head and moved along. A little while later i was able to explain that i am a girl and do from time to time really need chocolate he appeared amused I am pretty sure I was not the first to justify chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment