Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The blessing for today I was so tired i could barely keep my eyes open princess pie fell asleep on the way home from the kettles. (Truly a boon since she woke up at 4:30 am). further she did not awaken upon transfer into her bed so I got a three hour nap before work today. So i was a little late. however i was very energetic and upbeat.
When i got to work i was training not really my favorite thing to do because it is pretty boring but the trainee was great at the end of her orientation and in a good place was ready to be fairly autonomous and we were spoiled with red cross students so an excellent night at work. God is so good to us and i can't help feeling He is particularly good to me. Does life get better than a 3 hour nap? i doubt it!

No comments:

Post a Comment