Friday, May 21, 2010

this was one of those truly magical days!
A little while before we went to pick up mom princess pie wanted to play faeries.
she went and got the faerie wings and tutu that she received as loot at her little friends birthday party. Then so excited she could not contain herself she was crying let's fly to pixie hollow and ran out the door and down the hill. At that point princess pie "flew" all around the yard yelling "I a faerie, I a faerie besta". naturally pictures were required.


From time to time we all have to face painful and burdensome challenges demanding we wake from our complacency forcing us to take action or worse inaction. It is during these times that it is most important to remember our blessings. I had a conversation with ma Kettle once where she stated "Someone told me to count my blessings so I sat on the chair in the kitchen (overlooking the ocean) and found I couldn't think of a single one". Naturally I felt compelled to start listing her blessings. House on the ocean, enough food , family etc. The response was "oh, those are my blessings. I take those things for granted". It is easy enough to do! I have to work at it myself when I start to forget I think of ma Kettle.


well so that the blog doesn't become redundant I can't list all the blessings which have been bestowed on me every day. However, when all else fails there is always a faerie princess pie.
God's never ending ability to make everything right as His will dictates lines my bones with iron such that each day becomes manageable




So Riah thinks the pirate and princess pie should be married and she suggested this would be the ideal engagement photo and while i am all for it when they make this choice they might want a more recent pic

No comments:

Post a Comment